Chapel Hill Restaurant Week
August 14-23, 2020
WHAT RESTAURANTS CAN PARTICIPATE?
Any restaurant with an address in Chapel Hill or near Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill RESTAURANT WEEK RULES
Price points are set to $5 or $10 for Lunch. That could be for 1 or 2 people. There could be a few shared apps choices, 2 lunch offerings and a sweet treat each or for 2 to split. Dinner price points are $20 and $30 and that can also be for 1 person or 2 people. That way you can get to a $10 or $15 price point per person or you can go a bit higher end and have something special for $20 or $30 per person. Dinner will usually include an Appetizer, Meal and Dessert. These could be smaller portions of a normal dining size meal if the menu items are spectacular, like a blue cheese wedge, 6oz steak with 3 sides and a slice of key lime pie.
As a participating restaurant, you will offer a special menu or menus during the 10 days. It should be a 2-3 course meal for Lunch and a 3 course meal for Dinner ($5 or $ 10 for lunch for 1 or 2 people) ($20 or $30 for dinner or 1 or 2 people) including some restaurant favorites or some dishes that are only offered during the restaurant week. It’s totally up to you.
Chapel Hill RESTAURANT WEEK INCLUDES:
Two posts on Chapel Hill RestaurantWeek Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter):
- Welcome post
- Restaurant week menu post
- and receive Restaurant Week Posters for your store
- Participation is Free of charge
- Media Marketing Package is available
- 2-course breakfast menu ($5 or $10 for 1 or 2 people)
- 2-course lunch menu ($5 or $10 for 1 or 2 people)
- 3-course dinner menu (20 or $30 for 1 or 2 people)
- Specialty desserts offered in conjunction with the menu
- Specialty drink offerings
PROMOTIONAL MARKETING PACKAGE
- $250 Video and Picture Capture and Production Package
- 30 minutes of creative video and photo time at your restaurant
- 60 minutes of post production work for 4 – 20 second videos and photos
- Use this for creative for your social media accounts and Restaurant Week.
- You can have as much as you want ready to cook or do and set the time and date
- Will also get video and photo of environment or action shots for your use.
- You can use the 30 minutes to get as much good photos and video as you can
Here’s an example.
Our Chapel Hill Restaurant Week team will review all discounts, menus and promotions prior to publishing.